Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Master, My Husband....

My first blog post. Yay...
A quick introduction-
My Master- He is hmm how to describe him? To me, he is the Sun to my earth. To the world he is a doctor. He was my classmate in medschool and my husband for the past year.

I dedicate this post to my Master(Saab is what I call him).
Saab, its been almost a year since we got back together. I thank you for bringing me into this lifestyle. I feel more complete,more of a woman, more confident because of you/us...I love the way you know every cell in my being, my thoughts,my needs. I love your raw sexy masculinity.More than anything, I love your presence in my life..

I begin this blog as a tool to aid me in my journey as a slave. I want to explore the deepest levels of my submissive self, create a network of like minded individuals to aid me in this path.

With your permission Saab, I begin my blogathon...

No comments: