Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Master's take on love...

Master and I were awake till wee hours today morning..Making sweet sweet love as Master was not in the mood for aggression...Yay lucky me !
Just as we were about to drift off to sleep talking of mundane stuff, Master tells me "shonu, all love is selfish. For example, parents love thier kids so that the kids will be dependable later. Nothing called selfless love. ab so jao(Now u sleep)"

I wanted to tell him no Saab, I love you for you..pure and simple.. I wana exist for your pleasure..but I know he will say you do all this cos you gain pleasure from it..dont u?
I am unsettled after this talk. Dont feel so good about anything anymore..

What did you intend to do with this Saab? Did you mean something specifically?Do you want me to change in some way? Let me know please..Guide me here..

No comments: