Saturday, May 24, 2008

At home today

Master has been very busy these days. He is working non stop. I do not work outside anymore. This has given me time to do my household chores. Spent the morning stitching buttons on his shirt. Love these small ways in which I can serve him :-)

There was a period during which we were no longer seeing each other.Oh how I missed all this then.Triple yay we are back together.There is no one quite like Him..His face so kind and gentle..smile so cute and naughty.. hair made jus so I can run my fingers in them..chest the perfect pillow when I need to rest..Oh I could go on n on...

Back to my day, I was thinking of making more spank me panties.. Designed 2 yesterday and modelled them for Him.Did He loooove them...happy me :-)

I go back to His pant buttons now.Runnin my fingers on the fabric..trying to feel His skin on it.. smelling it for His smell..I wont ever get these done !!!

No comments: